I signed up and placed my order, now what?
We're delighted you've chosen Clear Mobile as your provider.
You should expect to receive your new sim card from us within 3-5 days in the post.
Look out for an email “Complete your online set up” which you will need to complete to access your online account toview your bills and chat to care.
I've received my new sim card, what do I do next?
If you have requested a new number, then your sim is ready to use. Pop it into your phone and away you go.
If you have requested to move your number over from another network, this will be completed on the day/time you chose. Once your previous sim stops working, this is your cue to pop your Clear Mobile sim into your phone. If you put your sim in before your existing number has been moved over, you will receive a temporary number. Please ensure you don’t pop your Clear sim in until your existing Sim stops working. You will be sent a text an hour before this occurs.
How do I know what my new mobile number is?
Your new mobile number is shown in your letter attached to your “Clear Terms” email from Clear Mobile, please save this somewhere safe.
How do I unlock my phone from another network?
If you are bringing your handset from another provider which is locked to the network, you will need to contact your previous provider in order for the handset to be unlocked.
I didn’t receive a confirmation email
When you sign up, we will send you an email with all the information you need to know. Make sure to check your junk folder if you didn’t receive it.
My data connection is not working
In the unlikely event that after popping your new Clear Mobile sim into your phone you don’t have a data connection, please try the following steps:
- Restart your phone
- If you are still experiencing issues please update your APN settings
Android users: Go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names> Add and enter the following details in the fields:
- Name: Clear Mobile Internet
- APN: isp.clearmobile.ie
- Authentication type: PAP or CHAP
- APN Type: default
- Click Save
- Ensure you select this APN from the menu
Apple users: Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Network > APN and enter the following into the field
isp.clearmobile.ie > select left arrow to save settings.:
If updating your APN settings does not resolve the issue please contact us through Live chat or on our social media channels.
How do I set up my Voicemail?
Voicemail is automatically set up for you, all you need to dial is 171 to access your messages. All you have to do now is activate your diverts. View your mobile manual to find out how to do this.
How do I change my voicemail greeting?
By recording a personal Voicemail greeting, your friends, family and colleagues are more likely to leave messages for you. Record your personal greeting:
From your mobile
- Dial 172
- Press 1 for full personalised greeting
- Record your personal greeting and press hash (#)
- Press 2 to save the recording
- If you're not in one of the countries that support 171 / 172 , take the following steps to set up your greeting:
- From another phone or in a country that doesn't support the 172 shortcode:
- Dial your mailbox number
- Interrupt the greeting by pressing hash (#)
- Enter your password followed by hash (#)
- Press 4 for personal options
- Press 1 to record a new greeting
- Record your greeting and press hash (#)
- Press 2 to save the recording
Note: Your personal greeting must be at least 5 seconds long.