How do I register for my Clear Mobile online account?
To register for your online account, you need a temporary password to sign in with.
You can request a temporary password on the Register page.
What can I do with my Clear Mobile online account?
Within your Clear Mobile account, you can view, download and print your bills, update how you pay your bill, change your marketing preferences and access live chat support.
I've forgotten my Clear Mobile password, what should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, there is a “forgot your password” option on the sign in page, where we can send you a temporary password and can then create a new one.
How will I know my online bill is ready so I can check it?
When your latest bill is available online, we will send you a text or email.
Can I print my bill?
Yes. To print your bill, follow these simple steps:
- Sign in to My Clear Mobile.ie
- Click download bill – you may need the latest version of Adobe Reader
- Roll over the bottom of the PDF bill to display more options
- Click on the printer icon
- Choose which pages you want to print and click Ok
- Save a copy of your bill to your desktop and you can print it later
How many bills are available to view on my Clear Mobile account?
You can see the last 13 bills on your account.